Monday, March 2, 2009

First Post

Sorry about taking a week to finally post. I'm hoping the time I have invested procrastinating will be worth it.

Well, on to the games!

SuperLite 2500 Quiz no Tabi - Tetsudou Ryojouhenrom # 3420


Alright, so before I even TRIED to somewhat "read" the title to this one, I got it. If I had realized previously that the word "Quiz" was in the title I would have probably been a little more wary.

So I started up the DS, scrolled to the game, read the title... and silently uttered some choice word to myself.

then I started playing...

So, first things first, I get to the menu, pick the top choice (obviously) and then I find myself getting to choose between 3 different girls for some reason (thanks Japan) 
so I obviously choose the most attractive one...knowing how the Japanese are kinda perverted.... hoping I'm gonna get to see some H scenes!


I think I chose the middle one :D

Then she takes you into a train... and the game starts. 
I mean I guess you probably know... but all these girls want to talk about is trains... 
If my little quizzer could hear the things I was asking her, I'm pretty sure that It would have been something like:

"Hey there honey, y'come around here often?"
"WHY HELLO THERE! ARE YOU READY TO GET GOING!"
"Oh! You're THAT kinda girl.. I really like that in a-"
SCREECH
"oh... you meant for the train to start going..."
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF FUEL MOST TRAINS USE?"
"'ummmm...not really... I'm just gonna go....over there...."
BZZZZTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
"LISTEN YOU BABY-FUCKER! THIS TRAIN ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL YOU ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION!"
"........."
"..........."
"......uh....that kind?"
BZZZT
"that kind?"
BZZZZT
"THAT kind???"
DING
-Train moves to next stop-
"Wow, you are so smart, master, I've got another question for you..."
"~Gulp"

These bitches want nothing more than to ask you questions. I don't even know what the questions were about... cause I don't speak Japanese.


I just started choosing the first answer every time... and slowly winning

SO now the big payoff for answering all their questions... and getting to the BIG train-station is just a picture of some weird place in Japan?/The World? ... Your guess is as good as mine. NO STRIPPING! NO BOOBIES! NOTHING! not even a little peek at areola... just a picture of some weird place to add to your collection...

WTF? REALLY?!?!

If I were to rate this game based on fun content, here's how I would break it down:

for the Non Japanese = 2

for the Japanese who love trains, and quizzes  = 6?

I suppose this Game could be fun for those of the native tongue, who love trains... maybe.

just not too enjoyable for me.

2 comments:

  1. my cousin used to be obsessed with trains..................... when he was 5 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed a lot, thanks. I doubt ill ever play anything you post here, or even be interested in the games, but your posts are pretty funny. Good job.


    -Brandon

    ReplyDelete